athul

Hello

I am new to KnownHost & i will purchase a host soon

I am looking for vps 25$ /month

I found california will be better for me

I need this host to add more than 5 sites
I will buy these domains outside & change nameservers

I think that cpanel will take the RAM & prefer to go with the basic DirectAdmin

Is it easy to add domains one by one there & get the ftp & sql details ?
I need a FAQ for directadmin & VPS

Also I am planning to pay with Paypal India.... Is it possible? Because many problems are faced by Paypal India

Is that plan right for me ..... I hadnt used VPS before

Please Guide me

Hello

I am new to KnownHost & i will purchase a host soon

I am looking for vps 25$ /month

I found california will be better for me

I need this host to add more than 5 sites
I will buy these domains outside & change nameservers

I think that cpanel will take the RAM & prefer to go with the basic DirectAdmin

Is it easy to add domains one by one there & get the ftp & sql details ?
I need a FAQ for directadmin & VPS

Also I am planning to pay with Paypal India.... Is it possible? Because many problems are faced by Paypal India

Is that plan right for me ..... I hadnt used VPS before

Please Guide me

Hello,

Yes, you can add domains easily thru the control panel if you choose cPanel or Directadmin. FTP and MySQL is installed by default as well. cPanel however is optimized so only uses 80 MB of RAM so we'd recommend that if your familiar with it.

We have a promotion where you can get the VS2 for only a few dollars more then the VS1 so please see here for the monthly promotion KH2010, http://knownhost.com/specials.html

You can pay via paypal or credit card. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Joel

Hello Joel

Thanks for your Info

I am amazed by the coupon that we get that 400$ VS2 package for 100$ :) It will heavily cut down my costs this year. By the time I can dump more than 400$ for hosting in my next year

This coupon will be open till which month.. Please extend for 2 months I am really need of it

Hello Joel

Thanks for your Info

I am amazed by the coupon that we get that 400$ VS2 package for 100$ :) It will heavily cut down my costs this year. By the time I can dump more than 400$ for hosting in my next year

This coupon will be open till which month.. Please extend for 2 months I am really need of it

Copied/pasted from our specials page. "Please note this is accepted on monthly subscriptions only, if the coupon is used on quarterly or annual payments we will cancel the order accordingly."

We won't accept an annual order with the coupon. It may show it working but we will not approve it. It's for monthly payments only.

I am in doubt whether I should use Webmin or Cpanel ?

Webmin isn't a control panel. If you know how to create domains from the command line then Webmin may work but it would be 100% Unmanaged. We don't assist with anything when Webmin is ordered.

Ohh you simply over enjoyed me

I will start with VPS 1 ohh I have to pay 285$ for the basic startup
I would be happy if knownhost exclusively support me & give discount coupon as a start up with vps1 for 1 year

Ohh you simply over enjoyed me

I will start with VPS 1 ohh I have to pay 285$ for the basic startup
I would be happy if knownhost exclusively support me & give discount coupon as a start up with vps1 for 1 year

It's not $285 if you order a control panel. Control panels like cPanel are sold seperately. We don't offer coupons on annual payments and probably never will. Our monthly coupons are very good and tough to beat. If you select Webmin we don't help with things as that's for technical users that are supposed to know how to use the command line for creating domains, emails, databases, etc.

OK

directadmin is great...Actually i checked Direct Admin Admin demo not User DEMO... It will be confusing for new comers

Directadmin is ok... As we use it only when wesetup the site & make it functioning & then we will just look the bandwidth & disk space column only

Yup Directadmin is only needed

I will choose VS1, California, Directadmin & register domains outside & forward it here & setup db, ftp & forwarding for each of my new sites in future

Then what we look directadmin is only for bandwidth & space

Annual Pricing $285

Is there any coupons you can give me to help me as a new summer customer

OK

directadmin is great...Actually i checked Direct Admin Admin demo not User DEMO... It will be confusing for new comers

Directadmin is ok... As we use it only when wesetup the site & make it functioning & then we will just look the bandwidth & disk space column only

Yup Directadmin is only needed

I will choose VS1, California, Directadmin & register domains outside & forward it here & setup db, ftp & forwarding for each of my new sites in future

Then what we look directadmin is only for bandwidth & space

Annual Pricing $285

Is there any coupons you can give me to help me as a new summer customer

As I said earlier $285 is with no control panel. If you want Directadmin it's $60/yr more so $345. We don't give coupons on annual orders. If you want a deal order monthly and use KH2010. You will pay less over the year then if you choose annual payments.

Can you make the discount a bit more clear

Yup I will choose VPS2 with Cpanel & its easy for me to pay bills as per month or quarter

Hello KH2010 is for monthly ? Ie. when we register for first time we choose per month option & so we get 75% discount that month & a 10% lifetime discount for ever ?
May be after first month payement & getting 75% cut for first month only & in the next month could we pay quarterly or deposit the money, so i dont need to pay monthly but quartely & getting a 10% discount

As you told I will choose VPS2 & Cpanel & will pay as Monthly or Quartely

I need that coupon KH2010.... I will choose monthly & use that coupon. As per coupon we get 75% off for the first month & 10% discount throughout life. Is it ? If after the first month I starts to pay per quarter then will i get 10% discount ?

Can you make the discount a bit more clear

Yup I will choose VPS2 with Cpanel & its easy for me to pay bills as per month or quarter

Hello KH2010 is for monthly ? Ie. when we register for first time we choose per month option & so we get 75% discount that month & a 10% lifetime discount for ever ?
May be after first month payement & getting 75% cut for first month only & in the next month could we pay quarterly or deposit the money, so i dont need to pay monthly but quartely & getting a 10% discount

We apply the 10% lifetime discount manually after processing your VPS order (monthly subscriptions only). If an annual or quarterly order is placed we manually decline the order from our side regardless of what the order system shows you. KH2010 we only will approve on monthly subscriptions so if anything else is ordered we manually decline it. You can't convert to quarterly unless you don't mind losing the 10% lifetime discount. That is for monthly only.

Thanks,
Joel

SO if i choose to pay monthly the first month 75% discount so i will get about 26$ discount & 9$ in first month & 3.5$ discount on each month as 10% discount ?

What if i am not able to pay the next month bill on last month ? What will you do ? Is there any way to deposit money from paypal to knownhost & withdraw the money on time automatically

SO if i choose to pay monthly the first month 75% discount so i will get about 26$ discount & 9$ in first month & 3.5$ discount on each month as 10% discount ?

What if i am not able to pay the next month bill on last month ? What will you do ? Is there any way to deposit money from paypal to knownhost & withdraw the money on time automatically

You're correct. You can email us and request to pay an invoice in advance. We have lots of customers who want to pay invoices early while they have money.

Thanks,
Joel

:)

Yup that is cool..... Then I will choose month plan & register & send you email to pay advances $$ together & so knownhost team will automatically add up to the account monthly

Ok ?

Also Why isn't the knownhost live chat operator offline ? whenever i check he is offline. Why ?

I am first time seeing a hosting which gives discounts only for month package while all others hosts give discounts on subscription on 1 full year, 2 year etc

Why is Knownhost doing this ?

Hello,

Our Sales office isn't open 24/7 and neither is our live (sales) chat. You asked about our live sales chat on a Sunday at midnight. We don't have sales people on chat at those types of times. We process orders up until 10pm EST 7 days a week but don't advertise our office is open.

We prefer selling monthly subscriptions. It's a preference. I guess you can say "it's our business model" and it works very well.