CubeCart

A

Axio

Hi, I am interested in purchasing VPS hosting for some ecommerce I will be doing, and I saw that you have CubeCart for customers who go with cpanel. I just wanted to know what version of CubeCart that includes, and does it include the software license and the copyright removal fee?

Hi, I am interested in purchasing VPS hosting for some ecommerce I will be doing, and I saw that you have CubeCart for customers who go with cpanel. I just wanted to know what version of CubeCart that includes, and does it include the software license and the copyright removal fee?

Hello Axio,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. You can see here that Fantastico is what offers CubeCart. http://www.netenberg.com/fantastico_scripts.php You can add Fantastico for $1/mo with any VPS plan which has cPanel on it. I went to the link above and I see it's CubeCart (3.0.17). I then went to CubeCart's website and see they offer v3 for free and v4 costs $129.95. So you should be able to use CubeCart v3 at cost if you select Fantastico. As for the copyright removal fee, you would be best asking the software developer that since we have no knowledge of that. They would be best to ask how you go about doing that. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Joel