Is there a way to find max 7 minimum CPU & RAM...

mushy

I am on CPANEL VPSL. I like to know is there a way through which I can find that in last 24 hours what was the time that maximum CPU & RAM was used and What was the time when minimum CPU & RAM was used. Also telling me how much they are used at those times. Is there some script or is there any present way that i can look for these things.

Also i there a way to look at what scripts were using most of the ram at those times?

I am on CPANEL VPSL. I like to know is there a way through which I can find that in last 24 hours what was the time that maximum CPU & RAM was used and What was the time when minimum CPU & RAM was used. Also telling me how much they are used at those times. Is there some script or is there any present way that i can look for these things.

I have 2 scripts. Both only deal with load numbers but I'm sure you can easily manipulate them to show memory as well.

One script I had used to log every 5 minutes or so to a file the time and the respective load at that time.

The other script would e-mail me(checked every 5 minutes) if load hits over 1.0.

Would any of these be useful?

Regards,

I am not much of the computer language person, so I dn't know if I would be able to manipulate it. I basically just do webdesigning... But if you think, i will be able to manage it then please provide me the script, I will see it helps... but i really need RAM & CPU script..

Also i there a way to look at what scripts were using most of the ram at those times?

There is a script called loadavg, which will give you a running 24 hour graph of memory usage / load averages. Check out my previous post at:

http://forums.knownhost.com/showthread.php?t=290&highlight=loadavg

Pete