What VPS package would you recommend?

U

Unregistered

Our site (discussion forum) is averaging 5000+ visitors/day, 100,000+ pageviews/day, 350,000+ hits/day, 2+ GB bandwidth/day. Our current shared server webhost disabled our vbseo.php script due to overusage of server load which causes service outages.
Can a VPS accommodate our site well? What VPS package would you recommend?

We already purchased a VPS 3X package for 3 months to avoid any hassle later. But we havent receive a welcome email yet containing our account details. Its 1 and half hours now when we made our payment through paypal. How long does it take for us to receive the welcome email from KH?

We already purchased a VPS 3X package for 3 months to avoid any hassle later. But we havent receive a welcome email yet containing our account details. Its 1 and half hours now when we made our payment through paypal. How long does it take for us to receive the welcome email from KH?

is that est? If so that would make it kinda early in the AM for the sales dept..Hang in there it will come soon..

Let me know how your site does here with vBSEO. I have a forum to that I tried to run vBSEO but the server can't handle it, using the VPS XL and 576 Guaranteed RAM..

Its usually processed within an hour during business hours.(Open around 9ish AM EST)....

Would you mind sharing which forum you run? I'm really interested....

Regards,