Memory

Default configuration with webmin will take around 15-20 MB, default
(optimized) cPanel installation will take around 80 MB..

Regards,
Joel

But remember, when I talked with support about the webmin they told me that webmin on its own is not like a Control panel, I would suggest having Plesk, it cousiums less ram then the Cpanel.

To have accurate information you should contact support on this issue

But remember, when I talked with support about the webmin they told me that webmin on its own is not like a Control panel, I would suggest having Plesk, it cousiums less ram then the Cpanel.

Or DirectAdmin which is also quite nice and uses a lot less resources than cPanel.

I'm not sure how it compares to Plesk though.

:confused: Which the memory consumption RAM of:
Cpanel=
Webmin=

This info might help you out which was discussed in another thread:

Control Panel: is webmin sufficient for our requirement? I heard that cPanel consumes a lot of memoey and CPU.
--Webmin isn't a control panel as it is a GUI to configuration files. If you aren't experienced from the command line with Linux I recommend either Plesk, cPanel, or Directadmin. Out of the three Directadmin uses the least amount of memory.

We were thinking about upgrading the ram on our VPS by another 256 meg, we run WHM/cPanel 11 and for the price it seems like a good idea. What do we need to do to get the upgrade done?

Hello,

All you need to do is email our sales department and we will add the resources to your account and then either send you the prorated invoice or charge your card on file. Once this is done our support team will add the resources to your VPS.

Thanks,
Joel

Thanks for the prompt response Joel, I''ll get the good lady to email sales seeing the account is in her name.