Impacts due to COVID-19?

josereneb

I'm wondering from a financial point of view how you guys are doing, though I'd expect a gain not loss from all of this.

Also I've experienced twice in a couple of days one of my servers going down because of the node, could it be that the sites are experiencing higher traffic due to stay at home policies?

I have 3 servers with you guys right now and I'm wondering how many servers do you have per node on average, would it make sense to get a dedicated server instead of several cloud/vpss for customers who have more than one to ensure that the node is more "private"? or maybe get all the servers on the same node?

What do you guys recommend?

Also I've experienced twice in a couple of days one of my servers going down because of the node, could it be that the sites are experiencing higher traffic due to stay at home policies?

I have 3 servers with you guys right now and I'm wondering how many servers do you have per node on average, would it make sense to get a dedicated server instead of several cloud/vpss for customers who have more than one to ensure that the node is more "private"? or maybe get all the servers on the same node?

What do you guys recommend?

If you haven't already please open a ticket to Support about the server and Sales for the other question. We can have your resources checked and see if it would make better sense to go with a dedicated over multiple VPS/Cloud plans.

If you haven't already please open a ticket to Support about the server and Sales for the other question. We can have your resources checked and see if it would make better sense to go with a dedicated over multiple VPS/Cloud plans.

Thanks I already did and apparently you guys did find something or fixed something, hopefully it will go away.

However my interest persists, cloudflare sent a newsletter with some interesting stats, how their services have grown or been impacted, I'm just curious, have you guys seen more power consumption, network usage, growth, etc

Thanks I already did and apparently you guys did find something or fixed something, hopefully it will go away.

However my interest persists, cloudflare sent a newsletter with some interesting stats, how their services have grown or been impacted, I'm just curious, have you guys seen more power consumption, network usage, growth, etc

I'm not sure that any of us have checked or compared "before" versus now in this regard. I'd imagine traffic is up a bit based on the rest of the internet being busier.

It'd be hard to calculate anyway as we host a few large COVID-19 related websites that themselves are using huge amounts of bandwidth, etc. so that kind of makes it hard to differentiate at a glance on our larger graphs. We'd have to remove them from the metrics and then do a comparison.