Guest page caching

JoyFreak

I am having issues with the guest page cache working with Redis.

It seems that when I log out, the page seems to cache as if though I am still logged in when I am not. When I click my username, it gives an security error.

I have also tried it with Memcache and same thing.

My site is running behind Cloudflare FWIW.

I am having issues with the guest page cache working with Redis.

It seems that when I log out, the page seems to cache as if though I am still logged in when I am not. When I click my username, it gives an security error.

I have also tried it with Memcache and same thing.

My site is running behind Cloudflare FWIW.

I saw your post over on XF forums and nearly replied but you had some good feedback there already. Had no idea you were a customer :)

Open up a ticket and ask for it to be escalated to me citing this post. I'm a bit of an XF junkie and would be happy to have a peek.

Hi @KH-Jonathan !

Yes please, would love for you to take over. It would be better with someone who has experience in XF. I have already created a support ticket hours ago but Oleg was looking into it but haven't heard from him for over an hour now!

Could you take over please?

Hi @KH-Jonathan !

Yes please, would love for you to take over. It would be better with someone who has experience in XF. I have already created a support ticket hours ago but Oleg was looking into it but haven't heard from him for over an hour now!

Could you take over please?

Yeah from the notes on it he's been digging into it but it's slightly out of scope and a bit of a head scratcher. I'm going to snag the ticket and I'll be in touch.

Yeah from the notes on it he's been digging into it but it's slightly out of scope and a bit of a head scratcher. I'm going to snag the ticket and I'll be in touch.
Excellent! Thank you so much!
I've had MattW look into and help as much as he can but he also has had troubles trying to figure it out! If you need anything, it's probably best to ask him as he did the cPanel tuning and optimizing for me!

I did this on my forum and it really sped things up. I'm very happy about this Improvement in xenforo. And I couldn't figure it out, but with the combination of the KnownHost support and my programmer, we got it working.