Cloudflare MX Records

jealbr

Anyone know how to set up the MX records on cloudflare for a shared cloud hosting here? I've tried using their guides and it's not working.

The simplest thing would be to point it to the hostname of the server your account is on. You can get this information from https://my.knownhost.com by clicking on the row of the service in the service list. This will drop down a few different values one of which, "server", is what you want.

EDIT: Alternatively there's a Cloudflare icon in your cPanel that you could use which would take care of this for you :)

Just looked at the cloudflare in cpanel, unfortunately it doesn't handle any MX records. I'm able to send emails from my email, but I'm not receiving any.

Just looked at the cloudflare in cpanel, unfortunately it doesn't handle any MX records. I'm able to send emails from my email, but I'm not receiving any.

Did you set the MX record at Cloudflare to point to the server's hostname as I mentioned?

The server's name. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about. The name of the server you're on may differ from this image of course.

shot-2018-05-10-10:11:28.png

I've updated the value of the MX record with my server, still not able to receive mail. I must have something wrong....

Everything looks good, just waiting on DNS propagation. I sent a flush request to Google's DNS servers which will help for anyone/server using Google's DNS servers.