doubt about changes in service

Turcu

Hello, just curious. Are you going to focus more to final customers or this last changes are just additional services?

When i signed up in 2012 you were more focused to distribuitors, with VIP program, white label, competitive pricing (with an amazing service), good addons and all this stuff. The last changes looks like if you are moving the target of the bussiness to final customers and basis services like shared hosting (what's not bad, of course).

All this stuff are almost gone and diferent stuff are being introduced that makes me think that.

Thank you,
regards!

Hello, just curious. Are you going to focus more to final customers or this last changes are just additional services?

When i signed up in 2012 you were more focused to distribuitors, with VIP program, white label, competitive pricing (with an amazing service), good addons and all this stuff. The last changes looks like if you are moving the target of the bussiness to final customers and basis services like shared hosting (what's not bad, of course).

All this stuff are almost gone and diferent stuff are being introduced that makes me think that.

Thank you,
regards!

I wouldn't say our target audience has changed at all, we're simply working to start offering things people have been wanting for years :)