My opinion on KH VPS service

jeja7676

I've been with KH for some time now (a couple of years), and during that period I've built an opinion about your service I'd like to share here with others.

pros:
- fast initial response to tickets
- very good customer support for simpler issues
- cheaper than the competition in respect to the resources (disk, ip addresses, ram) you get for the money
- up time 100%

cons:
- relatively slow and laggy cpanel access, in respect to using tools such as compression and navigation through the folders
- slow login to cpanel
- inconsistent download speeds, sometimes very bad

In few words, my overall positive experience is "customer support & price".
In one word, my overall negative experience is "SLOW".

Basically, the only reason I would not move away from KH at this point is the price.

Regards,

Aleksandar

- slow login to cpanel
I must admit I also have this experience, but in all fairness I had that with my previous provider (and the one before that) as well. It may have more to do with either security or the virtualization/containers than anything hardware or network related, IMHO.

CPabel is pretty bloated these days and slower than it used to be. To a large degree that's out of our control.

Which data centers are you in and what's your physical location?

Have you tried our SSD plans?

CPabel is pretty bloated these days and slower than it used to be. To a large degree that's out of our control
I don't see the same login slowness on dedicated servers. It's only within a VPS environment, but again, not only here at KH.

I second that. No WHM/cPanel speed issues on my two dedicated servers, nor my SSD VPS, always spiffy. As Jonathan hinted, maybe it's time for an upgrade or another data center might provide you with better speeds.