Help - customer can't log in!

NickC

My acct was activated yesterday and I've had several tickets which support folks have responded to. But now the Support section won't accept my login! I get the msg=Your email address hasn't been verified or requires re-verification. A verification email has been sent to you with a confirmation link.

KH has not sent me a verification email. I can access my acct info, but not support. I'm trying to set up a website but can't get into the advice I rec'd yesterday from your techs. What gives??? Thanks!

My acct was activated yesterday and I've had several tickets which support folks have responded to. But now the Support section won't accept my login! I get the msg=Your email address hasn't been verified or requires re-verification. A verification email has been sent to you with a confirmation link.

KH has not sent me a verification email. I can access my acct info, but not support. I'm trying to set up a website but can't get into the advice I rec'd yesterday from your techs. What gives??? Thanks!

Hey Nick. You're receiving this message because of a security feature in our systems. When you received this message, an email was dispatched to you that you'll need to click a link in to confirm that you own the email address associated with the username you're trying to login with.

Once you do that you'll be able to login to the support portal with the same username/password that works for your billing login.

Nick,

I was able to locate your account and it looks like your mail server is rejecting all emails from @knownhost.com You might want to whitelist @knownhost.com with your email provider to let the mail flow through.

Our email servers are not blacklisted, clean, it looks like your provider just doesn't like the content of any of the messages we're sending you be it ticket notifications, email confirmations, etc.

Nick,

I was able to locate your account and it looks like your mail server is rejecting all emails from @knownhost.com You might want to whitelist @knownhost.com with your email provider to let the mail flow through.

Our email servers are not blacklisted, clean, it looks like your provider just doesn't like the content of any of the messages we're sending you be it ticket notifications, email confirmations, etc.

Thanks for jumping in here on a weekend! I'm getting ready to migrate a site from Web.com to KH --- they're blocking you. I just got a tech there to whitelist knownhost.com, but he tells me that will reduce KH's spam score by 40%. Not sure what that means. I've been receiving your support mails through this account up until now -- in fact, just rec'd mails confirming what you posted here.

Should I just go try to login again and expect a confirmation mail?

Thx again for not leaving me hanging, and I'm sorry I posted this on a sales forum -- had no other way to get to you!

Nick

Yep give it another go :) It tries to send an email each time you attempt to login if it's yet to be verified.

Yep give it another go :) It tries to send an email each time you attempt to login if it's yet to be verified.

Still not getting the mail, but I'll give Web.com an hour -- I did tel support, guy told me he'd fix it, but I'll wait for confirmation on their ticket system after dinner. Then I'll try again. Thanks again, Jonathan! I'll report back later.

The block on your domain has been lifted. The confirm mail came through and now I can get into the Support system -- won't need to post here as a "back door" any more. I'll use tickets. Thanks again for your help! What they say about your tech support seems to be true -- there's always help available.

Nick