Hosting Questions - Looking to buy

Domski

My website is 2bcproductions.com. It is Xenforo based, just like your forum.

I am interested in your Managed SSD VPS Hosting. I was looking at the SSD-2 plan. I have some questions:

- I anticipate hundreds, even thousands of concurrent users. Do you think this plan is a good match for this?
- Your datacenter is located in Texas. I live in Ontario, Canada and so do most of my users. Is this okay for Canadian users? Will we notice a performance difference.
- I currently use cPanel. Will you be able to migrate all files/threads over to your service?

With my current host, my site doesn't run as fast as I'd like. On google page speed test my site has a 66 on mobile and 80/100 on Desktop. It's okay but it mentions to reduce server response time (ideal is below 200ms and I get 600ms). I think the SSD will help with the speed.

We want to launch our site very soon, so I look forward to a response

Thanks,

Dominic

My website is 2bcproductions.com. It is Xenforo based, just like your forum.

I am interested in your Managed SSD VPS Hosting. I was looking at the SSD-2 plan. I have some questions:

- I anticipate hundreds, even thousands of concurrent users. Do you think this plan is a good match for this?
- Your datacenter is located in Texas. I live in Ontario, Canada and so do most of my users. Is this okay for Canadian users? Will we notice a performance difference.
- I currently use cPanel. Will you be able to migrate all files/threads over to your service?

With my current host, my site doesn't run as fast as I'd like. On google page speed test my site has a 66 on mobile and 80/100 on Desktop. It's okay but it mentions to reduce server response time (ideal is below 200ms and I get 600ms). I think the SSD will help with the speed.

We want to launch our site very soon, so I look forward to a response

Thanks,

Dominic

Hey Domski, thanks for your interest in KnownHost.

SSD-2 should handle hundreds on a XF forum just fine. If you get into thousands you very well may need more RAM so you might need a higher plan for that but upgrades are seamless.
Round trip times from Ontario and TX are <100ms so this should pose no problem at all.
Absolutely :)

SSD will certainly help server response time.

Let me know if you have any more questions.