Migration to KH and tickets average response time ?

Mohammad Kaoud

Dear KH, I opened a support ticket KHsales #508013 which I ask questions about migration.

I saw in the "open ticket" area that average response time is 4 minutes. It has been 2 hours now , no reply.

I also try to open this ticket from the link I got in email , but it tells me "Please login first".

Maybe it was a mistake to open a ticket without a membership ? I can't see the ticket now.

Mohammad,

I can confirm that we've received this ticket. The average response time tracker is for support only as it's staffed 24/7 and we have guaranteed response times on it. Sales isn't staffed 24/7 and is techincally closed for the wekend but we do respond to sales inquries. Official policy is it's closed and we don't guarantee responses in sales on weekends but we work it anyway just slower than usual sometimes.

As for the login part - our helpdesk is only accessible to customers with us. You can always respond via email and it gets piped into the ticket just fine. Should you complete a signup with us you'll be able to login and manage your tickets that way.

I'll go ahead and respond to your ticket now :)

I was under the impression that a migration was a quick and simple process. I wonder if the person handling my ticket got lost somewhere? It's been over 2 hours with no word since the initial "I will update you shortly." My apologies if I'm just being too impatient. (Ticket #508794) I would do it myself but this is my first VPS and I feel a little intimidated. :confused:

I was under the impression that a migration was a quick and simple process. I wonder if the person handling my ticket got lost somewhere? It's been over 2 hours with no word since the initial "I will update you shortly." My apologies if I'm just being too impatient. (Ticket #508794) I would do it myself but this is my first VPS and I feel a little intimidated. :confused:

They are quick and painless. Just found your ticket and it looks like Gabby just forgot to send you a recent update once the process was started but I just talked to her and it's well underway. She's about to shoot you an update :) Sorry about that.

Just wanted to come back this morning and say that overall I've been really impressed with support at KH. Responses have generally been quick, helpful, and informative. I was especially impressed that I was able to get a dns problem quickly resolved late last night. At my previous hosts, I likely would have had to undo changes at the registrar and wait until morning.