Ghost: Thoughts?

Great to see that installation tutorial in the wild. ;) (PSA: David saved my ass - multiple times - this week.)

Word of advice: I'd avoid installing Ghost via Softaculous if you plan on using an SSL certificate. Their install process allows you to specify whether or not you'd like to use an encrypted connection. Once finished, the end result isn't fun. Visiting your shiny new Ghost blog results in endless redirect loops. Hopefully, this little quirk will be addressed by Softaculous' team at some point. I'm fairly certain they're at least aware of it.

Great to see that installation tutorial in the wild. ;) (PSA: David saved my ass - multiple times - this week.)

Any time my friend. Pretty sure, we'll work on getting some more tutorials readily available, but you'll need confirmation of that from our seniors. By the way, love to see the progress you're making on the blog!

David, have a quick [public] question for you.

I'll be getting another copy of Ghost up and running today or tonight at some point (same server, different account). Will I need to install the packages for Node.js and forever, or are they already good to go from the first and existing install? Good to know for future reference.

Will I need to install the packages for Node.js and forever, or are they already good to go from the first and existing install? Good to know for future reference.

You will not need to install them again. Node.JS, NPM, and Forever are all installed on the server globally and good to go. Further, the dirty tutorial that's linked in this thread references symlinks that were set in place to ensure that you can simply call them anywhere on the server as root. Per usual, feel free to reach out if you need any assistance.

This is a really great post David. Hoping to get in on some ghost action later on today.
Heads up on that article, there's a bug/misconfiguration in that article as noted/highlighted. I've got to update the post before following through with the apache configuration settings. - However, feel free to open a support ticket or shoot me a PM/email if you need any help.

Boom, beautiful. It just looks so damn official and all. :D This will help tremendously.
Told ya, making leaps and bounds here man. Preciate the positive support and feedback.