Sincere Question.

Chris.M

I have been thinking this through for hours. Visiting plausible scenarios, making mental calculations. Time after time, scenario after calculation, I simply cannot figure it out. Nothing - just nothing - adds up.

... Your ticket response times. They're consistently hypersonic. Consistently.

So, my question is this: Do you, in the support office, maintain some sort of "central caffeine IV" system? Arrive for your shift, sit down at your desk, and connect to the pipeline... that sort of thing. Yes? No? "What the hell are you talking about, Chris?" Come on, spill.

On a more serious note, I'm serious when I refer to the response times as hypersonic. I was reviewing the average response time for the support tickets I have submitted, thus far. The vast majority of them have been assigned and responded to in a minute or less. Are you kidding me? Many have been completely solved within 3-5 minutes. Mind you, these are "Normal" priority tickets. Those that required more attention were handled in the most attentive manner that I've seen from any premium managed provider. The responses and explanations... all detailed, informative. The easiest way to describe it would be, "simply impressive." There has to be large quantities of caffeine involved.

And it's not just the support crew. This level of quality remains consistent in both sales and billing. More recently, Debbie responded to a sales inquiry of mine... on a Sunday morning. Justin then responded to the same inquiry later that evening. This has happened on more than one occasion. I was not expecting to receive a response until Monday, during normal business hours. I'm assuming the Justin I have spoken with is one of KnownHost's owners. Great guy to deal with and immediately personable. The same goes for Debbie. The fact that they are actively responding to clients outside of normal business hours tells me that I'm working with a team of great people who care. They genuinely care.

Enough with the gushing already. Just continue to do what you're doing, because it's outstanding. And please, let me know about that central coffee distribution system...

Chris

@Chris.M,

Shhhh, our caffeine IVs aren't supposed to be public knowledge.

Heh, anyway. I'm glad to hear that you've had a good experience with all of our departments. This is exactly what we go for - speed and quality. Yes you can have them both ;)

We will absolutely keep it up, and get better with time. We're always working to improve, so stick around because you'll like it here :)

While I can't comment on the existence, or non existence of a caffeine iv, I do have to monitor my caffeine intake closely. Some very bad things have happened when I let too much blood into my caffeine stream.

I agree with Chris on this one. Had a ticket the other day that was looked at before I even submitted the ticket...

Well that was what it felt like anyway.

Right, Fred? The "anticipation of needs" factor: so good, it's scary. Soon, tickets won't be considered a requirement. A personalized email detailing your problem and potential solutions will be sent to you before contact on your end is even considered or initiated.

... the future.

Right, Fred? The "anticipation of needs" factor: so good, it's scary. Soon, tickets won't be considered a requirement. A personalized email detailing your problem and potential solutions will be sent to you before contact on your end is even considered or initiated.

... the future.

Alright Chris we're going to have to have a talk. I can't have you continually spreading all of our trade secrets around the web like this :p

Chris, they are indeed something else! I'm a former-employee-turned-customer and fangirl. KnownHost truly cares; that fact was clear to me from the very first day. I happily switched hosts and have not looked back. :)

Chris, they are indeed something else! I'm a former-employee-turned-customer and fangirl. KnownHost truly cares; that fact was clear to me from the very first day. I happily switched hosts and have not looked back. :)

Shame you're missing out on the new toys we've gotten ;)

The thing I most like about KH, apart from the speed they solve the support tickets with, are that fact that they don't hide behind their firewalls.
Have a bit of banter with the clients, they even acknowledge if they learn something new while trying to solve a support request.

Now that is something I have never experienced before...

I know this is an old topic but still very relevant.
Can't you guys increase the number of stars on the support ticket rating system?
Being able to rate a maximum of 5 stars just seems so wrong!! :p