25% of CPU for over 90 sec?

Trinity

Im a bit confused about this. How would we know were using 25 %+ of the cpu at a given time. I know when im checking the VZPP panel it shows CPU Usage. Most of the time its below 40, but rarely below 25 %. Is there something else i should be looking at or is this the correct meter? I def. dont go over 90 seconds because it bounces to 0.0 % from time to time. Just wondering if im using the correct meter to check my overall TOS cpu usage.

Im a bit confused about this. How would we know were using 25 %+ of the cpu at a given time. I know when im checking the VZPP panel it shows CPU Usage. Most of the time its below 40, but rarely below 25 %. Is there something else i should be looking at or is this the correct meter? I def. dont go over 90 seconds because it bounces to 0.0 % from time to time. Just wondering if im using the correct meter to check my overall TOS cpu usage.

Our Support team can explain this to you. Please open a ticket and they will assist you. In general this is rarely a problem and if it does happen bad scripts seem to be one of the main reasons.

Thanks,
Joel