24 CPU's yesterday, today 16 CPU's.

Last couple of days have been weird.

CPU load jumps over 2 in the morning, when visitors are low. At night, double visitors and CPU load is around .5

Yesterday via WHM, cpu load shows 24 CPU's. Today 16 CPU's.

Yesterday and today, lfd failed. So I check the log, it has a non helpful message:
"Error: pid mismatch or missing, at line 692"

Maybe server/vps has been moved?

Your system is located on the machine which was taken down for RAID maintenance. In order to perform the maintenance all accounts were temporarily moved to a spare server.
Information about LFD is quite interesting and will be checked

Your system is located on the machine which was taken down for RAID maintenance. In order to perform the maintenance all accounts were temporarily moved to a spare server.
Information about LFD is quite interesting and will be checked

Thanks Paul, will be interested to see what the LFD report was.

I know you've had some major issues lately, however if the RAID maintenance was scheduled, is it the norm to not inform clients of a possible (minor) change/issue?

Thanks Paul, will be interested to see what the LFD report was.

I'm sorry but what kind of report are you referring to? You mentioned that LFD failed and I said that this will be investigated - we will attempt to duplicate the failure during the online migration and, if confirmed, will report it to either Parallels or ConfigServer to fix the underlying problem, if any.

I know you've had some major issues lately, however if the RAID maintenance was scheduled, is it the norm to not inform clients of a possible (minor) change/issue?

We move accounts around pretty every day for many different reasons starting from scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, load balancing, etc. Forum thread with the notification about some issue is being created if something downtime-related is happening. Backend activity that is not related to downtime is not announced.