KnownHost support rocks!

rhythm

Steve just got my VPS back up after I trashed it, and I just wanted a public place to say thanks!

More than any other reason I love KnownHost because of the level of support you all give. I don't have many trouble tickets, but when I do someone there always gets it straightened out, and usually within an hour or two.

So thanks to the support team. You work hard to keep my server and services running smoothly and I appreciate it...

I know I can agree with that experience, rhythm. I have nothing but good things to say for the support team here at KnownHost. :)

Most of the support staff goes over and beyond. That's why I have so many servers with them. I can only think of one that I seem to have an issue with every time. But the overall score for support here is an A.

Steve just got my VPS back up after I trashed it, and I just wanted a public place to say thanks!
[Broken External Image]:http://tiny.cc/jr5nax
More than any other reason I love KnownHost because of the level of support you all give. I don't have many trouble tickets, but when I do someone there always gets it straightened out, and usually within an hour or two.

So thanks to the support team. You work hard to keep my server and services running smoothly and I appreciate it...
I can't commend support enough they are great.

Last edited:

I agree their support is outstanding.

I've been with several hosts. Thus far Knownhost has got the best uptime but as for support, it's not the best with regard to turnaround time. One of the other VPS host (removed) responds to every ticket within 15 minutes of submission. If Knownhost can work on this and probably match up, it'd be perfect.

Immediate,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with our support. Could you please PM me your ticket number where you've received a delayed response from our team? I'd like to see what have happened there to find out what can be done to improve the service we provide.

I've been with several hosts. Thus far Knownhost has got the best uptime but as for support, it's not the best with regard to turnaround time. One of the other VPS host (removed) responds to every ticket within 15 minutes of submission. If Knownhost can work on this and probably match up, it'd be perfect.

What I've noticed is, KH compares favorable to the company I hosted with two servers ago in terms of response time, and not too far behind in terms of quality of support (a very lofty standard, to be fair). The company in between was much faster in response time, but vastly inferior in the helpfulness and accuracy. As such, I don't mind waiting a few minutes longer to get a response. I haven't had to flag any support tickets as an emergency, but I imagine that would make a difference if needed.

Dan