Resell VPS

Yes there is. Please email sales@knownhost.com for details. Below I explained roughly how it works for everyone to know.

You sign up under your one account with us each time you need a VPS for a customer of yours. You do all the support for that customer but if you need our help you can come to us on behalf of your customer. There is a discount schedule for VPS Reselling which Sales will go over with you. Our VPS's are white label so no tie back to KnownHost allowing you to serve your customers without KnownHost's name in the VPS. All your VPS's will be listed under your one billing account where your invoices are kept, etc. This allows easy management for paying your invoices.

-Jay

hello there jay
whats the dicount rate and whats the min vps accounts u should have
i have vps m right now with ram upgrads and intersted in buying more vps on demand of my clients i already handel there support issues and i contact your support team
please advice
regards
amr
bhhosting.com

Amr,

As soon as you buy your third VPS you can get 10% off VPS's 1-15. Once you hit 16 further discounts apply. This would be considered our Reseller Program which will have advantages down the road. If you want another VPS email sales@knownhost.com and they will give you a deal. :)

-Joel

thanks for clearing it out and i hope i get the 17 with u guys heh :)
regards amr
please give athough about giving offers on add on pakdges paied per year
for example if u payed for plesk and 128 ram and etc for year u get dicount x%
and like that
regards
amr

Amr,

We have discounts embedded in the cost of the package displayed on our website for quarterly/annually. If you add RAM, Disk Space, etc those are not discounted and just the same cost as the monthly rate. We may run specials allowing discounted addon's but not at this current time.

-Joel