more network problems...is this normal? Is it time for a new data center?

paul shipp

It's such a shame, Knownhost is such an amazing web hosting provider, my VPS server itself never goes down and as I said a million times support goes above and beyond...

its just due to these problems with the data center that we have downtime......Recently, the past few weeks it seems to me that Colo4dallas had quite a few problems, they had a problem with the border routers a couple of weeks ago, a ddos attack last week and now this week as well...

is this normal......?

I thought that colo4dallas is one of the best but im just wondering why all of these network issues...

Is it time for a new data center?

It's such a shame, Knownhost is such an amazing web hosting provider, my VPS server itself never goes down and as I said a million times support goes above and beyond...

its just due to these problems with the data center that we have downtime......Recently, the past few weeks it seems to me that Colo4dallas had quite a few problems, they had a problem with the border routers a couple of weeks ago, a ddos attack last week and now this week as well...

is this normal......?

I thought that colo4dallas is one of the best but im just wondering why all of these network issues...

Is it time for a new data center?

Do you have a ticket number citing any issues? I'd like to look into what was actually going on as we haven't had any datacenter or network-induced issues in quite some time.