How do I submit a ticket?
Please visit our KnownHost support portal at support.knownhost.com/ and then enter your login information to the left. Once logged in you can now click “Submit a Ticket” item to open a Support, Sales, or Billing ticket with us.
To log in, simply provide your Client Portal login and password as shown below.
After logging in successfully, simply choose the Submit a Ticket option.
When providing the details in the ticket submission form, please ensure the following:
- provide the VPS’s correct IP address the ticket is in reference to.
- when selecting the ticket’s priority, keep in mind that “Critical” refers to the following: “The priority of critical is used for instances of down services (Apache, MySQL, etc) or a completely downed server which allows us to quickly filter tickets internally and provide you with the best support possible.”
- provide the server’s root password for proper and accurate resolution. If the root password is unknown, please state this in the ticket and request a secure reset.
- if the VPS’s SSH port has been changed from the default 2200, provide the newly configured port number.
- the more detailed information provided in your ticket, the more quickly and thoroughly our support team will be able to assist or resolve your issue.