Cant post support ticket

NEPC

New to the community.
What to do when you cant post a new support ticket. I get a red error message: "Privacy Policy Required"

Now what? There needs to be a second way to contact support for a case like this.
Any ideas?

TIA

Hi @NEPC my apologies that you're having issues accessing the support system. We do have an alternative method of contact which is simply emailing support@knownhost.com from your authorized email address and we can assist you that way as well.

We recently pushed a new theme & update to our support system which added a new checkbox under the ticket submission which should look as follows:

We've had a couple of reports where customers browsers weren't honoring our file cache policy and the checkbox wasn't displaying, particularly in firefox if I recall. The easiest thing to do for firefox is clear the cache specifically for support.knownhost.com. Unfortunately, firefox won't let you clear cached files for just a single site on newer versions, but if you navigate to Preferences -> Privacy & Security you will then see a header for "Cookies and Site Data" you'll want to tell it to "Clear Data". This will ensure you can pull the correct copy of the files down.

If you run into any trouble with this please let me know and we'll help you out further.