How to setup a cpanel account for shared hosting

1702 Digital

I am new to known host I have purchased the share hosting for hosting my site . I am trying to setup the cPanel account but i am getting unauthorized error saying
that your IP is blocked. The Exact error states that "The firewall on this server is blocking your connection.
You need to contact the server owner or hosting provider for further information.
Your blocked IP address is: 103.236.115.92
The hostname of this server is: cp23-ga.privatesystems.net". I am attaching the screenshot below . Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot (416).png
    Screenshot (416).png
    128.3 KB · Views: 8,663
Heya.

You should be submitting a support ticket if you're not able to utilize the ReCAPTCHA to remove the block yourself.

We utilize a service that provides that screen so that users who get blocked on shared can remove their own IP blocks

Passing the bot checker and clicking "Unblock" would have removed your IP block.

Heya.

You should be submitting a support ticket if you're not able to utilize the ReCAPTCHA to remove the block yourself.

We utilize a service that provides that screen so that users who get blocked on shared can remove their own IP blocks

Passing the bot checker and clicking "Unblock" would have removed your IP block.
I have submitted the ticket regrading this but there is no response from them. I have tried passing the bot checker but no luck. Any ways thank you for replying

I have submitted the ticket regrading this but there is no response from them. I have tried passing the bot checker but no luck. Any ways thank you for replying

Howdy there, do you have a ticket number you can provide for reference? We're not showing any outstanding tickets in our support queue.

Thanks!