Exciting Changes at KnownHost & cPanel Pricing

Unfortunately we have been noticed you change our IPs BUT nothing done from your side until now.

In our last ticket #1052492 opened on 21st November, STILL OPENED, you say:

This is a multi-step process on both sides. See below for a point-by-point list:

1 - We will first start by adding 2 new IPs to the server, and change the default IPs in use to reflect these new IPs
2 - Next we modify the accounts to use the new IPs respectively, and update the DNS zones accordingly
3 - Next we will update nameserver records on the server, at which point you will also need update your GLUE records at the registrar to reflect the new IPs for your nameservers
4 - Lastly we do a final check over the DNS zones again to ensure everything has been updated

These steps typically result in no downtime, allowing your clients to view your site seamless during this process.

Unfortunately we have been noticed you change our IPs BUT nothing done from your side until now.

In our last ticket #1052492 opened on 21st November, STILL OPENED, you say:

This is a multi-step process on both sides. See below for a point-by-point list:

1 - We will first start by adding 2 new IPs to the server, and change the default IPs in use to reflect these new IPs
2 - Next we modify the accounts to use the new IPs respectively, and update the DNS zones accordingly
3 - Next we will update nameserver records on the server, at which point you will also need update your GLUE records at the registrar to reflect the new IPs for your nameservers
4 - Lastly we do a final check over the DNS zones again to ensure everything has been updated

These steps typically result in no downtime, allowing your clients to view your site seamless during this process.

You are one of only a handful of customers that are on very very old IP space owned by the datacenter we are moving out of, thus we cannot move it to the new facility. It looks like you have 2 VPSs - only one is impacted.

I'll see what I can do to get your ticket moving again.

You are one of only a handful of customers that are on very very old IP space owned by the datacenter we are moving out of, thus we cannot move it to the new facility. It looks like you have 2 VPSs - only one is impacted.

I'll see what I can do to get your ticket moving again.

Yes please it is time you proceed, we have planned and informed our customers already but nothing done, we do not want to spoil our reputation for such your IPs changes and delay to proceed. Thanks

Yes please it is time you proceed, we have planned and informed our customers already but nothing done, we do not want to spoil our reputation for such your IPs changes and delay to proceed. Thanks

Howdy,

Please accept my apologies for the delay. The fact that you had requested this to occur on the 13th was not relayed to me so the task for adding the new IPs was not prioritized correctly. I've got the new IP addresses added to your server and assigned a member of our staff to assist you with the final scheduling and transfer.

Thanks

Howdy,

Please accept my apologies for the delay. The fact that you had requested this to occur on the 13th was not relayed to me so the task for adding the new IPs was not prioritized correctly. I've got the new IP addresses added to your server and assigned a member of our staff to assist you with the final scheduling and transfer.

Thanks
OK, in order to proceed and change the IPs by our Registrar we wait for your final Scheduling and Instructions.

Any eta on the new dedicated servers?

We're already deploying in the new facility, new packages just aren't on the site yet. We're also actively migrating dedicated servers from the old facility. We reached out to all existing dedi customers already to get conversations going about migration plans.

New sales are also going to the new hardware/facility yet, we just haven't updated the specs on the site yet.

Ok, and so if I order now I’ll be on a new one? I think you mentioned in the support ticket that the plans would all come with 16GB ram standard now?

just checking

Well I checked the DA thingy (yes I'm old too, did my first ecommerce sale in 1997)... only it's only set up for a single site. I have 20. Wondering if they have a 30000 foot view version like WHM does... to monitor/maintain all the sites on the server. To busy to look lol.

Well I checked the DA thingy (yes I'm old too, did my first ecommerce sale in 1997)... only it's only set up for a single site. I have 20. Wondering if they have a 30000 foot view version like WHM does... to monitor/maintain all the sites on the server. To busy to look lol.

You want the "Admin" and "Reseller" views. DA can handle multiple accounts as well or better than cPanel/WHM - the panel is just laid out a bit different and has a small learning curve.