New dedicated servers, new backup options!

KH-DanielP

KH-CEO
Staff member
We are excited to announce the launch of our latest line of dedicated servers and related products. We've listened to our customers feedback and have dropped the introductory prices of our dedicated product lines and added longer payment terms in exchange for higher discounts. Dedicated servers can now be purchased in Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annual payment terms, providing 5%, 10%, or even 15% off our already lowered prices.

Along with the pricing changes we've updated the server offerings to come with a 256GB SSD drive by default, optional 1GBPS ports on our entry level servers and included by default on the larger servers.

To top it all off, we've launched external backup storage space for all of our new and existing dedicated server clients starting as low as $10/month for 100gb of storage space.

To check out all of our new packages and changes please visit https://www.knownhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers.html or if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our sales department at sales@knownhost.com

I'm sure I know the answer, but any discounts or adjustments for existing Dedi accounts? I'm sure the answer is: "You'll have to migrate to one of the new plans", but never hurts to ask, right? :D

Thanks @KH-Everyone!