It seems to me the only solution is to pay to someone to prepare server.
Can you provide a service to:
- setup transfer for one domain
- setup things for FTP and e-mail account (records and stuff)
- create FTP account
- set-up things for MySQL if something needs to be done before database...
OK. I found this
forums DOT knownhost.com/showthread.php?t=1838
I'll continue on my own.
I must say configuring all this things is really time consuming and what is bigger problem very complex.
Now I read how to transfer second domain and I am thinking to give up this thing.
I have 30 domains...
I read all articles in this forum about setting nameservers but still don't know how to configre it.
I received your e-mail with instructions:
Your first steps should be:
1) Create the two name servers at your registrar
2) Point your domain at them
I found this link in one topic
I don't have experiance with VPS. I have a project that I want to start with VPS.
Can I start using VPS out of the box.
Do I need administrator for VPS on a long run?
I plan to take cPanel. I will use simple CMS ih PHP 5 with MySQL 5. I don't plan to install any extra things.
Which PHP version...